Karnataka Police ASI recruitment 2018 application form: Karnataka police Recruitment Board will soon release the notifications regarding job vacancies; on its official website address i.e. www. Ksp.gov.in.
The Karnataka Police ASI application form 2018 can be available to the candidates online at this site once the notification is released, it can be downloaded and all the candidates must submit the forms before the last date. One of the best Law Enforcement Agencies in India is Karnataka State Police.
Karnataka Police ASI recruitment 2018
The candidates, who were waiting for the Karnataka Police ASI recruitment notification, can now become happy as the release of notifications will be soon possible. Only they have to do one thing is to visit regularly on the official website to see the latest updates.
All the details regarding the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, exam dates, syllabus etc. are mentioned in the notification and the applicants can get all the details from the official website. The General candidate’s Karnataka Police ASI application fees are Rs.250 and Rs. 100 for OBC category & other backward castes.
Once the notification is released, all the detailed information’s are available on the official website address i.e. www.kps.gov.in. KSP (Karnataka State Police) 2018 notifications are going to be released soon. As soon as it is released, all the detailed information and Karnataka Police ASI application forms are uploaded on the official site In PDF Format. All the latest updates are regularly uploaded, so it is requested by the eligible candidates to visit the official site regularly to be in touch with latest details.
Once the registration is done, the applicants/aspirants can download the application form and can start the filling procedure after getting confirmed with the eligibility criteria that whether they are eligible or not. The Karnataka Police application fees will also be deposited online and no other mode of payment will be accepted.
The application fees for General Candidate is Rs. 250/ and for OBC/ Backward Castes, the fees is Rs. 100/. The incomplete forms missing some details or if attachments are incomplete, the form will be rejected. In such cases, no admit card will be uploaded for these candidates.
How to apply for KSP ASI recruitment 2018
The various steps of filling the Karnataka Police application form are as follows:
- First of all the applicants has to visit the official site i.e. ksp.gov.in, Home page and then click on Karnataka Police ASI Recruitment section and then finally click the appropriate Link.
- After visiting the Link, the job aspirants for the particular post have to choose the appropriate Link.
- While reaching the suitable Link, according to the notification the applicants must read all the detailed information related to post carefully before filling the form.
- The candidate can download the application form as Performa and fill it with all the relevant information correctly.
- All the related documents, certificates, scanned recent passport size color photo, the signature of the candidate must be placed in the appropriate space.
- Then finally check again all the details in the form, as once submitted can’t be modified. Then click on the button ‘Submit’.
- Take out the hard copy of the form for further references.
- Last but not the least, applicants must visit the site frequently to know about admit cards etc. as it is uploaded after two months of notification.
It’s a golden chance for govt. job hunters in Karnataka police departments who want to be a part of Karnataka police. Wish you all the best for bright and prosperous future.