Karnataka Police Wireless Recruitment: The KSP is now inviting online application candidates for filling vacant posts of Karnataka Police Wireless Recruitment. The Karnataka State Police Department has just released notification regarding the Karnataka Police Wireless Recruitment 2017 for the constable post on its official website.
Karnataka Police Wireless Recruitment
The KSP is now inviting online application out of young, physically fit and qualified candidates for filling up to 301 vacant posts of Karnataka Police Wireless Recruitment, including both men as well as women through endurance test, physical fitness test and final written examination for the year 2017. We assure you that we update almost all the essential information regarding the posts in the upcoming days.
The candidates, who are eligible and interested, are strongly recommended to submit an online application for Karnataka State Police Wireless Recruitment 2017 pevious to the closing date of the application.
Karnataka Police Wireless Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- A) Minimum permitted age: 19 years
- B) Maximum permitted age:
- For General category: 25 years
- For SC/ST: 27 years
- Diploma in electronics, electrical, telecommunication and computer science or
- PUC in science, including physics and math
- Be sure that the candidate should have scored 50% in science and diploma subjects if he or she enrolls through general category and for SC/ST and OBC candidates, it is about 45%.
- Also keep it in mind that PUC in arts or Commerce or even JOC are not eligible for the above given posts. Of course, courses from any other open universities or KSOU also not considered
How to apply Karnataka Police Wireless Recruitment
- Log on to the official website
- Select the Karnataka Police Wireless Recruitment and then, choose the link, click here to apply for the wireless constable post.
- Download the official notification, instructions and information brochure
- Read them all very carefully before applying online
- Return back to the KSP Wireless Recruitment page and then, select new application
- Enter the essential educational and personal details given in the online application form
- Upload your photo and signature images as recommended
- Pay the required fee online
- Finish the rest of the formalities and subsequently, submit the application
We heartily thank you for visiting our portal. We assure you that we update almost all the essential information regarding the posts in the upcoming days.